A quick product enquiry form. Easiest way to convert potential customers to real one.
A quick product enquiry form. Enquiry form will be added to product details page. Get emails about enquiries and very easy to customize.
This plugin includes all the feature of basic version with addition of the followings :
- Email Customization : enquiry email body and subject can be customized, product name, price, sku, product image etc fields can be added and arranged as required.
- Fields Customization : new fields can be added, existing can be modified, removed.
- Validation : Validation for any field can be modified. ie – required/non-required.
- Attachment : Attachement, file upload fields can be added.
- Admin dashboard : View all your product enquiries from admin dashboard at a glance and reply with ease.
- Captcha : Google captcha can be added to protect your website from spam attacks.
- Additional text : Additional texts can be added, before/after form
- Direct reply : You can reply to queries directly from your inbox.
- Multivendor support : Multi vendor is supported. Vendors can reply from back-end. Admin can check vendor replies too.
- Conditional Form : You can restrict forms for certain categories too.
- Premium support : A dedicated support team is assigned to support premium customers.
31 Replies to “Product Enquiry Pro”
Is there any way can add the product URL and image in the email?
Yes, That will be possible.
Could you email me all shortcodes (something like this %%product_name%%)
I’d like to add the product’s main photo, URL etc. Thank you.
Yes, it is possible.
We have enabled the google captcha field in the settings. However, it is showing blank space on frontend. We have entered the site key and credentials still it is not letting the customers to fill the form and not even showing captcha on the form to tick it. Thank You
Please contact support team regarding this. They will help you.
Link for support – http://www.mingocommerce.com/contact-us/
Attachment : Attachement, file upload fields can be added.
That can be done by a small code snippet. We have verified your account, and sent the code to you over mail.
Hello, I want my customers to be able to download files (pdf, jpg …) and that all fields are mandatory, how should I proceed?
Thanks for your feedback. Cordially. Gerald
You can add file uploading fields in the enquiry form.
Is it possible to have a shortcode of the form? I would like to place it anyway else on the product page.
Yes it is possible if you are using the shortcode in product details page or providing product id to the shortcode.
Hello, we are interested in buying the plugin but we need to know how many installations it is for or if it can be installed in different domains. Thanks for your attention.
Yes, It can be installed in different domains. Upto 5 sites you can install.
I need to add the SKU of the product in the email i receive. How can i do it ? what is the snippet to add it ?
Add placeholder %%product_sku%% in email body from admin settings of this plugin.
That is a great, simple plugin that works out of the box. Congratulations to the team for their product and their quick response whenever i asked them for.
Thank you guys.
My clients like this feature (right now we have it from UltimateWoo) but we’re in the States. Would purchasing the pro version of your plugin allow us to change “enquiry” to “inquiry”? UltimateWoo does not provide the ability to edit this title.
Yes, it will allow you to change that name.
Send me info how to change the fields.
Firstly, really sorry for this delayed response.
Please raise a request to ‘email@example.com’ or to contact us page with your order id.
Above email is for premium customer support and you will get response within 1-2 business working days.
Hi! The premium is supposed to be able to add / remove fields but I can’t find where? I need to remove the “Name” and the “Phone” field. Thank you!
Through an small code snippet, it could be done easily. Our tech guy have just mailed you that code.
Hey, how can I add new fields? Where can I modify oder remove fields?
It can be done by using plugin’s filters. We have already send you a separate mail on that with an example.
Will it replace BUY NOW With EBQUIRE NOW (Want to disable shooping cart)
Default functionality doen’t change buy now button, as the button will be required by most of the users. But it can be done by code snippets.
do i receive the email from the customers email or admin email ?
You get email triggered from your website server but the mail contains customer email address.
its it possible to add another text field like “Company” to the email form?
Yes, it is possible. Use filter ‘product_enquery_fields’. Add/remove fields as per your requirement.